Client:

Ohio University

Location:

Athens, Ohio

The 1917 building has housed numerous university departments over the years.  In 2013, the departments were relocated to different sites and the building was unoccupied. As  a joint effort project BDT Architects and Interiors and RVC Architects renovated the building as generic, flexible classrooms and faculty offices.  Over the next six years, the building will be used as swing spaces and must meet the requirements of many diverse programs and departments.

< Portfolio